Current research interests include enhanced retinal imaging and how designs can be implemented in digital logical circuits.
- Al-Hasani F., Hayes MP. and Bainbridge-Smith ASL. (2013) A Common Subexpression Elimination Tree Algorithm. IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems 1 60(9): 2389-2400. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TCSI.2013.2244328.
- Marburg A., Hayes MP. and Bainbridge-Smith ASL. (2013) A machine vision extension to the Ruby programming language using OpenCV and FFI. Wellington, New Zealand: 28th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ 2013), 27-29 Nov 2013
- Marburg A., Hayes M. and Bainbridge-Smith A. (2012) Evaluation of feature detectors for registering aerial images. Dunedin, New Zealand: 27th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ '12), 26-28 Nov 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2425836.2425877.
- Al-Hasani F., Hayes M. and Bainbridge-Smith A. (2011) A New Subexpression Elimination Algorithm Using Zero Dominant Representations. Queenstown, New Zealand: 6th International Symposium on Electronic Design, Test and Application (DELTA 2011), 17-19 Jan 2011. In 2011 Sixth IEEE International Symposium on Electronic Design, Test and Application: 45-50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/DELTA.2011.18.
- Jenkins H., Richards S., Taylor Z., Looman W. and Bainbridge-Smith ASL. (2011) Embedded Hardware Design for an Autonomous Electric Vehicle. Palmerston North, New Zealand: The 18th Electronics New Zealand Conference, 21-22 Nov 2011