Careers, Internships & Employment offers a personal career development programme - Career Activator. Partcipants in the programme engage in career decision making, and learn how to find job opportunities, create CVs and write cover letters, and prepare for interviews.
You can also get the work readiness skills you develop recognised on your Co-Curricular Record.
Career Activator offers
- One-on-one appointments
- Self-paced, online learning modules
- Opportunities to use your own initiative
- Job search & placement strategies
- Discuss your goals with a career consult
- Identify activities to help you achieve your goals
- Engage in these activities
- Share your progress with your career consultant
- Sign up to the Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
- Apply to participate in Activities in CareerHub
- Select 'Career Activator'
Get CCR credit
Participation in Career Activator counts towards your Co-Curricular Record (CCR). The CCR shows employers how you have gone beyond study and developed new skills by engaging with UC and the wider community.