School of Health Sciences
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
The Waimairi building clinic rooms were developed as part of the refurbishment of the Waimairi building in 2008/09. The clinic rooms are a College of Education, Health and Human Development resource designed for use by a variety of academic and clinical staff, and students.
The Waimairi Clinic space consists of –
- 4 clinic rooms, with remote-control cameras linked equipment in the observation rooms
- 2 observation rooms, with one way mirrors, and LCD TV and DVD/VHS recorder
- 1 meeting/interview room
- Foyer/waiting area
Use of the Waimairi Clinics is strictly by booking only. All requests for clinic room bookings are to be forwarded to the Clinic Administrator. Before using the clinic space, all first time users are required to:
- Read the Policies, Procedures and Protocols document;
- Sign the associated Waimairi Clinic acknowledgement form;
- And attend a brief orientation of the rooms, and equipment (to be booked with the Clinic Administrator).
Room booking confirmations will be made by return email or phone call. The Clinic is busy with researchers, postgraduate students, and staff regularly meeting with clients and running workshops; your choice of room/session time, however, will be accommodated where possible.
Note: These rooms are not booked through the University's central room booking system.