Chemical and Process Engineering people
- Separation of hydrocarbons
- Membranes for ...
Deputy head of Department and Director of Second Professional Year Studies
- CFD for multiphase flow
- manufacture of fertilisers
- signal processing for ...
Director of Studies Post Graduate
- Photoelectrochemical redox batteries
- Electrocatalytic CO2 reduction ...
- Gas absorption process
- Heat and mass transfer ...
Matt James Watson
- Ultra high temperature electrolytic reduction of metal ...
Post Doctoral and Research Associates
The work of our academic staff is supported by internal and external affiliate staff, including former Chemical and Process Engineering staff who remain active in the field.
Head of School
- Bioseparations ...
Chemical and Process Engineering
Associate Professor (retired)
A bequest by former distinguished student John Angus Erskine enables some 70 Visiting Erskine Fellowships to be awarded each year for international visitors to give lectures. Chemical and Process Engineering hosts many distinguished Erskine Fellows. A full and up-to-date list of past and present Erskine visitors is available on the Erskine Fellowship pages.