International Enrolment in Person
All international students must complete their enrolment in person the week prior to the start of the semester. This is to meet the compliance requriements from Immigration NZ.
4-6 July, 9 & 13 July
Tuesday 10 July is the International Student Welcome. You are encouraged to attend this event.
Please make sure you plan your arrival into New Zealand in time to complete your enrolment before your lectures start.
Register here to complete your enrolment
(Choose a time and day that suits you)
Study Abroad / Exchange International Students:
Enrol in person on all day on Wednesday 11 July and Thursday 12 July. You will receive your appointments at your Welcome on Tuesday 10 July 2018.
All international students must complete their enrolment in person with the following documentation:
- Valid passport
- Current visa - If you have a current student visa which needs to be renewed for your 2018 study, you will need to complete the UC Student Visa Application form. Please also refer to the checklist below for any additional documentation that will be required eg proof of funds for living expenses.
Please note that if you hold a Visitor or Work Visa you must apply for your Student Visa directly with Immigration NZ and have your Student Visa issued before you can complete your enrolment at UC. If you do not have any current visa you should make contact with Immigration NZ or email email@example.com. See Visas for more information.
- Evidence of insurance - UC has an insurance policy available on campus. See Insurance for Studying in New Zealand for more information
It can take some time to enrol and you are likely to have to stand in queues (the university has to check every student's passport and insurance certificate to meet legal requirements).
To help make this process as efficient and enjoyable as possible please ensure you have submitted your application to enrol and all your courses have been selected and approved and you have all required International student enrolment documents checklist with you.
To help make this process as efficient and enjoyable as possible we recommend you:
- Have a decent breakfast before you come.
- Bring a book/magazine.
- Decide what courses you want to study.
- Check you have everything you need.
For more information please contact us.