Change of address
You can check or change your address details using myUC.
- Login into myUC using your username and password.
- Select the Contact details you want to change.
- Change your address by clicking on the "Change details" button.
- Confirm your address change by clicking on the "Save" button.
The address must be a valid postal address.
You must give the street address of the hall of residence as follows:
- Bishop Julius - 90 Waimairi Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- College House - 100 Waimairi Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- Ilam Apartments - Homestead Lane, Ilam or PO Box 6362, Christchurch 8140
- Rochester and Rutherford - 77 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- Sonoda Christchurch Campus - Dovedale Avenue, Ilam or PO Box 1834, Christchurch 8140
- University Hall - 9 Maidstone Road, Ilam or Private Bag 4760, Christchurch 8140
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can be found in the UC Regulations website. Information about UC Privacy commitment is available from Privacy Statements and Student Declaration.