‌Admissions and Enrolment forms

Admissions forms

Unless listed below, all admission applications can be completed online through myUC.

Doctoral Admission (PhD, DMA or EdD)

College of Education (Initial Teacher Education and Sports Coaching)


Study Abroad

Inbound exchange programme

Certificate in University Preparation

  • Application and enrolment - Certificate in University Preparation

Transfer of Credit

Enrolment forms

Change of Enrolment

Student Services Levy

Medical and Travel Insurance

International Students

Domestic Students

Studentsafe Domestic covers for your contents, personal belongings, personal liability, some travel and more.

On year of StudentSafe for a domestic student is $260 (valid for one year from date of issue). 

There is no paper application to complete. You will be included in the group plan and the insurer will email you a proof of cover once the University has received your payment for the premium. Your student number at the University becomes your insurance number as well. You can renew your cover on an annual basis.
You can arrange the cover in person at Student Finance desk in Student Services Centre (online maps) or you can email us student-insurance@canterbury.ac.nz





The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can found in the UC Regulations website. Information about UC Privacy commitment is available from Privacy Statements and Student Declaration.