Overseas financial aid

If you are an international student coming to UC, you may, in some cases, be eligible for tuition or other financial aid from your home country.

Countries and territories financial aid programmes have specific eligibility criteria. It is best to look into the programmes relevant to you to make sure you have the most up to date information.

Please apply directly with the loan provider and send requests for enrolment and fees confirmation to document-validation@canterbury.ac.nz or deliver them in person at the Student Service Centre Helpdesk on campus.

Be sure to include your UC student ID number in your message.

Help UC can offer you

Your home country financial aid agency or other lending institutions may require direct evidence from UC to confirm your admission status, your enrolment, your course load or other details regarding your study.

United States

For information about US financial aid programmes and requests for evidence see the following pages: