UC Rec & Sport (UC RecCentre)
Alert Level 1
- Open for casuals, members and new members
- All facilities open. Opening hours Monday to Friday 6am - 9pm; Saturday/Sunday 9am - 5pm
- All services and programmes running - Social Sport Leagues and Small Group Training registrations now open!
- Reduced group fitness timetable (30 classes) until Sunday 12th July
- Bookings essential for GF (non-members, we can book you in on arrival)
- Bookings essential for peak times in the fitness centre only. See your app for times.
- The app based booking system is being trialled by member request. Please visit our Covid-19 Updates page for details
UC Students Gym Membership
Levy funded - you're all paid up
Get active with UC Rec & Sport
Exercise with a small group of like minded people and knowledgeable instructors.
There's nothing retro about our service
Tickle your fitness tastebuds at the UC RecCentre! We offer a buffet of exercise experiences - all the usual gym stuff plus a bouldering wall, squash courts, boxing room and social sport. The building is a feast of 70's features, but the equipment is modern and the staff expert in their fields.
Explore our website or pop down for a look through. Try us out with a 14-day guest pass. ($25 or free for UC Staff) or a casual visit costs just $13. Once you're in the gates, you can lift some weights, try some classes or climb the wall - it's up to you!
We're super busy at peak times, Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm, so if you prefer a quieter workout, try us out during the day, or on the weekends.
UC Parking rules and fees apply 8am - 5pm weekdays, but outside of these hours, grab a park right outside.
Follow us on social media
Find out about what we are doing and upcoming events on our social media platforms.