Canterbury University Press
All orders of Canterbury University Press titles are made through our distributors, Nationwide Book Distributors (New Zealand orders) or Independent Publishers Group (overseas orders).
Submitting a manuscript
Canterbury University Press welcomes submissions from prospective authors, particularly (but not exclusively) works that fall within our key areas of interest (natural history, local and regional history, biographical works, and The Pacific).
We welcome brief proposals or partially completed manuscripts. In addition, please provide:
- A short précis of the book, which notes its purpose and likely market.
- A list of draft chapter headings, outlining what each chapter will cover.
- An overview of illustrations/photographs (if applicable).
- Biographical details about yourself, including any books/articles/papers you have written.
- A self-addressed return envelope if you would like your submission to be returned to you.